Tuesday, January 19, 2010

nottalottamuch

my schedule has me a bit cluster fuxd with my sleep and stuff so i'm sorry i haven't been posting much. all i've wanted to do lately is sleep. and i'm a bit scattered when i am awake and i really zone out a lot. so if this isn't "working" by the end of the month trial of it i think i'm gonna have to make sure things are changed.

not too much going on lately. i'm pretty boring since all i do is sleep, work and maybe play a bit of wow. i'm 76 right now and not so bad at healing. :) hmmmm i sound really lame. good thing i'm going on a few road trips to etown and calgary in the next week.

it's going to be my birthday soon and for the first time in many years i'm not really doing anything big with all my friends. i just don't have the time or energy to put anything together. so instead i'm having dinner with everyone at different times through out. that's alright by me.

well i'm out, nothing really new to report. maybe i'll take a bunch of photos this week and post some pics or something.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors