Sunday, January 24, 2010

busy busy busy zonked

So in a few days I will have a house guest for two weeks. I guess she would be my god sister? sounds so weird to say that since my definition of god isn't exactly what most people have in mind when they say "his" name. plus we're not really related but i think you get the picture.


she's like a sister in that she's been in my life since i can remember, which also includes a memory of biting the hell out of her when i was 1 at my birthday party because she got to play with the little rainbow sandal key chain of my moms and i always wanted to play with it but wasn't allowed. i swear this is my first memory, and my mom had said i bit her but no one ever knew why, but i can distinctly remember this incident and why. Seriously why should this girl who's not my mom's daughter be allowed to have such a treasure. oh well. i'm better at sharing now. but i'll never forget that rainbow strapped black foam mini sandal key chain. Maybe i'm still harbouring a mini grudge, although i doubt this one will come down to biting.

i've been suffering through this ungodly (i'm sure talking a lot about god in this post) work schedule of day nights day nights. i think it is time to figure a new plan out when it comes to this schedule, perhaps a chat with a certain mangertype lady or something. my sleep schedule is fux'd and i can't sleep enough. last night i worked 1130pm-7am then picked up a double from 7am-330pm and went home to sleep for a few hours. Those few but precious minutes that combined to make even less hours, was the best sleep of absolute K.O. time i've had in months. i hope that i can get some sleep like that today after this night shift (yes that's right i worked a double then short changed my cute lil ass off) *sigh* i'm starting not to feel so hot either, and there's been a lot of colds and flu's going around at work.

hopefully i can have some time to play with my newly lvl'd druid. yup i ding'd 78 this weekend. which also makes me feel like a big nerd but a very satisfied big nerd.

all i can think about is in 4 days i'll be enjoying my pre birthday and in 5 my actual birthday. i can make it that long.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors