Wednesday, May 27, 2009

boots and picnics

spent my days off with two people in my life who rock. this is a little props to them.



boots

what in the world would i ever do if we drifted apart again. i would be torn. no matter how crazy our relationship is it always has these moments of calm caring and sincere connections. i love those moments. i love our secrets that we hold and i love the way we know each other so well even when it drives the other crazy. its like you can read my mind and you tell me things i want to hear, that i don't want to hear and that i need to hear. you have a place in my heart that can't be replaced. never has been and never will be. you come into my life when i need you the most and remind me of who i am. thank you for being that person who is like that person in a movie that never ends. (no not the never ending story either nanananananaaaa never ending stoooooory nanananana) ps thanks for picking up the pieces where some "others" left off. i know that drives you crazy but i totally appreciate that.


picnics

i know i tell you all the time how much i appreciate you and how much you mean to me. you always say it's nothing but honestly it is everything. you do so many things, fix my car, fill the bird bath, listen to my heart, teach me secrets to x's and o's because of you i am able to see that i am worth more then i realize and that i deserve better then i get from some people that treat me a little or a lot less. you remind me of how much i rock. you're genuine and sincere which is hard to come by these days. you share so freely with me and i appreciate that as much as the little things you do that are so huge to me. you hold me in such high regard and treat me the way i deserve to be treated and it sets an example for me and i love it. You're a true friend and I value all the time we spend together. Thank you for making life just that much better by being in it. ps. i can't wait to go on our picnic this summer cuz it's really gonna actually happen.

1 comments:

SanRod said...

d'awwwwww and look at us now... drifted again dammit.

GODZILLA

rulezors