Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Time after Time

Seriously, I have the most unusual sense of timing. Right people, right place, wrong time. It truly is the story of my life. I do the right things the way you're supposed to do it but my timing is off. Yet I have all these moments of phenomenal Synchronicity that couldn't possibly appear without being on a perfect scale of timing. One of my friends who I play online with said it best "you and you're timing, it's always on time at being off". I couldn't agree more. And you would think with my ability to dream* I'd have a better sense of timing. I believe everything happens for a reason, maybe I'm supposed to catch a glimpse of a situation so I don't have to go through the full scenario. I dunno. I just get frustrated by this timing thing. Maybe I should start wearing a watch? Blah.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors