Saturday, April 4, 2009

not fast and furious

more like slow and tedious, ugh tonight I dropped off a card for the Sasquatch, and this is what it looked like (sorry no pic unless he sends me one of it) it had a Sasquatch, fire with a happy face, and a dragon, but the dragon was drawn quickly (by me) and had two tails, one just happened to look like a penis so inside the card read Happy Birthday Kirk, sorry about the dragon with the penis it just sort of happened.

I was greatly disappointed that I wasn't gonna get to go with the GSO to fast and the furious, it was a sad state of affairs. But then Dmaster was gonna go with me tonight (gso was going tomorrow when I was working :( ) anyways so I went to go see it tonight but the stupid thing was sold out for all shows. So instead of fast and the furious we went to The wrestler. It was the opposite of Fast and Furious, it was slow and tedious and ya. Not impressed with it at all. Hopefully I'll get to see FF next week. :)

Sent in my taxes, made some appointments and started cleaning out the other room for a new renter. Should be good to go for next week.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors