Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The perfect K and the perfect A

I had the longest phone conversation with the mini one today. Turns out she's quite the computer nerd. I have no idea where she gets that from... she was telling me how to print super hero pictures and how to log on to web sites. She told me how to spell and how to print the perfect A's and K's. We talk on the phone often but not for long periods of time, but today she was feeling chatty and "taught" me a few things. She's so great. Comes on a day when I really needed to hear her voice. It always amazes me how connected the two of us are in an unsaid bond that just seems to happen. Our relationship is more then anything I could have ever imagined and I'm so grateful to A and R for allowing it to blossom the way it has. I'm the luckiest ever.


I look back a year ago today, and I know I'm doing way better and the choices I had to go through last year have paid off. I'm healthier and of sound mind. I've had to endure a lot over the last year and I don't regret a single one of them. I don't think I mourned properly over the loss of my 2 dear loved ones last year but I did this year and things are looking up. I've got a better job, better stability, my health is way way way better, mentally and physically and spiritually. I have a bright future ahead and friends and family who are amazing. I just want to say thank you to everyone who helped me get through this past year. It's been tough but I'm on the upswing now! Nothing is forever and nothing can be a sure thing, but that's also why I love my life so much. Never a dull moment! Anything is possible. :)

2 comments:

Daina said...

Luv ya babe. God can do tremendous things if we let Him! So happy to hear that things are looking up.

Agent EE said...

awe thanks D. I love you too. Means a lot to hear that from you :)

GODZILLA

rulezors