Sunday, April 19, 2009

my miggity miggity mac daddy cam

so after a love hate relationship my buddy cam is moving on. we got along great for the most part except for anytime i actually wanted to do something cool. him and my ex husband seem to get along waaaaay better now so i figure it's a good move for cam to go to Edmonton. we had fun when we had our connection over boots but that connection is gone and now it seems we just frustrate each other. but i will always hold a special place in my heart for him and I'm sure we'll bump into each other online once in awhile or IRL when I'm up visiting in Edmonton/Leduc area. You were the apple of my eye. I've felt alone in the relationship, only my dad understood it and I'm sure he will understand my negating on this end of the spectrum once I explain. But until we meet again cam, I love you and thanks for all the memories. Lovez you buddy! I'll always think you're hawt.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors