Tuesday, February 19, 2008

listen to your heart

“It's the heart afraid of breaking that never learns to dance. It is the dream afraid of waking that never takes the chance. It is the one who won't be taken who cannot seem to give. And the soul afraid of dying that never learns to live.”


I think Bette says it best for today. That and today Munazza put red cherry markers in my drawer for me. Hurray for saving graces and Munazza's. I love like I've never been hurt even if it means to know the pain of love. I don't like to end anything (some of us know this better then others) but a young chap once told me it was the best thing because one end is always the begining to a new chapter. He's right you know. Even if the characters from the last chapter continue or are only minor parts. I believe my life is connected and I'm here for a purpose. To warm the world with my sincere and contageous smile even if I only pass through your life for a little while.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors