Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'll be there I'll be right there waiting

went and saw juno today with Richard. of course we picked up some cuppy cakes to eat just before the show. They were from star bucks and they were amazing, almost as good as hotess ones but more expensive. They are decorated like the ones that Marky mark H had on his site. I love em. Anyways back to the movie,

it was amazing. the girl (in yet another red hoody) is someone who reminded me incredibly of myself at 16 (including talking into a coke bottle phone rather then a hamburger one) and even though I was 23/24 when I was pregnant I still feel that in one of the scenes it mirrored E and I. If you've seen the movie it was the one where he wore his track shoes in the hospital bed. I dunno maybe I've been able to move past this all enough and work through who I am to feel comfortable again but I shed a tear of joy that I could empathize and relate to the whole movie. Well not the part where her best friend was banging the math teacher.


I've heard alot of music lately that's put me in contemplative mode on who I am and where I want to go and what I want to do. I'm happy being me and I'm happy with who I am and I just need to start doing more for myself I think while still helping everyone in the world and dominating the planet with world peace. ;)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors