Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm so tired but I can't sleep. I've got so many things running through my head. I really need to get these renovations done so I can start work on all the projects I have in my brain. I have so much to get done and it just seems like this is taking forever. I just wish there was an end in sight so I could at least antisipate an end to this chaos called my home. My brain is going in overdrive with trying to figure everything out that I can do. I have so many projects that need to be picked up and finished and started and sent out. I just don't have the umpf to finish half of them because of the chaotic state my home is in. I want to clean house in my head, home and heart but the suffocation of impending doom of crud in here is just overwhelming my whole train of thought.

Hopefully after this weekend things can pick up again. I started back at the big red machine. I really really missed working with people all the time and I totally love it. shhhh don't tell anyone that. things with my friends are going great. A's mom is doing better and I hope will have a better recovery. I'm going to have a bath now. I hope that helps and I can get some sleep. I think what I need is a game plan. hmmmm

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors