Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008's first post

Usually I do a run down of what happened over the past year of all the good things. But last year I really had a rough year and so instead of going through it all I'm just going to leave it in the dust and look towards the future. Things I'm looking forward to are:

Finishing all my UFO's especially Shane's shirts (I have come up with an action plan for this one)
watching my girl turn 4 holy noodles where does time fly to?
Tara's baby nibblet making her grand entrance to the world
Enjoying my time with J & S
Trip to the Dominican
Planning another trip hopefully to Europe
Finishing up my renovations on my house
Still being under 30 even after this birthday
Getting a cell phone
Meeting my roommate
Living an authentic Life of happiness
Painting (pictures not ceilings fawk i hate painting ceilings)
Taking over the world in a global domination style :) (ok maybe that's for 2009)


I'm hoping that A will continue to get better. I think I'm going to go and see her this week again. I hope she's going to be ok. I love her so much and can't stop sending her good vibes and positive thoughts for her to get better. We've been on such a roller coaster ride that I hope we can just coast for a bit and things get better. I've been so stressed out about it. I know all I can do is paint a bright picture and so that's what I keep doing.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors