Thursday, January 17, 2008

I'm late I'm late I'm late.

wow today I slept in for work, and when I say slept in, I really mean slept in. I was suposed to be opening the store at 8am and ended up calling in to work just after I panicked, called Richard, Jon then my mom after waking up at 1:14pm. Yeah. I went to bed last night before midnight. I think I'm just wiped from working such a physical job. Like before standing around is one thing but running all over the store and up and down the ladders is another. Oh well. I can't complain. They were really good about everything. They just laughed at me and teased me lots when I finally dragged my ass in.

After work I got to have some retro moment with paradise hotel re runs. I miss watching that with dallas and a jar of pickles that I would eat and drink :) his mommy is so good to me. <3 I also got to rock out a shower with some awesome minty conditioner....mmmmmm heaven.

I've been on a salad kick lately too, I can't get enough greens or water in my diet lately. It's been driving me crazy. Better then pepsi and kitkat I guess though. That was a rough go I tell ya. sugar sugar sugar. So yeah that's about it, I leave for my trip soon and go for Graham's gong show stag on Saturday. :D woohoo. We took bottles back since Jon thinks I squirrel them away too much and ended up with 80.00 so maybe he's right. Richard rocked out a whole two rooms for me with painting!!! so I think we're gonna do the last one tomorrow and the doors then I'm done everything but the kitchen! I'm so excited to be finally done. Thanks gang for all your help.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors