Friday, January 18, 2008

frost on the tip of my tongue


It snowed the most beautiful fluffy snow globe christmas snow today. I know the holiday has come and gone but it was so gorgeous and scenic. The kind you just have to stick out your tongue towards the sky with your arms down by your butt but forcing your face and tongue toward the sky pushing you up some how closer to the snow spiraling downwards towards you. I love those kinds of days....

then it got shit I'll be honest, I didn't waste the day part at all but later in the evening around 5 or 6 everything fell apart for me. The doors I had laboured on for the last 3 days peeled like a freaking banana because of a new coat of paint and then J came in and told me in the middle of my renos that I needed to organize my house. I felt bad but I totally fell apart after that. It went from bad to worse after that and we had what seemed to be a couples fight over everything. I couldn't keep it in I was just a big emotional mess. I have to say it's been quite a while since I've had one of these days. They are getting few and far between but when they happen I can't do anything to stop them they just creep up on me and BOOM> there they are. So now it's like 1am and I work tomorrow and I can't sleep and I feel like everything I had going has fallen to the side, I think I'm just going to lay here and think about the snow and hope it refreshes everything for tomorrow. Thanks for painting and clean up and long talks today guys. I do appreciate all you do for me even if I have a bad day.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors