Tuesday, September 7, 2010

muscles, mini one, and fun.

I've tried to take the time to sit down and type out a post but the past few weeks have been a bit different in my routine that I haven't had a moment to actually sit down and type over things that are swirling in my head. One, I've had a head cold and really the only thing swirling in my head is mucus, Two, I've had a house guest for a while and I love them there, no complaints at all. People living there do entertain me and well, i prolly talk to them instead of typing things out to get it out of my head. There have been some big things. Went out with the GSO and Nic dancing, went to a house warming pre garage warming, worked out at the city supplied work out stations littered around the city. I love them! it's a free gym! but it's outside so it's gonna suck in the winter. Click here to see if one is close to you. You don't have to be a gym junkie to use the stuff and it works all your muscle groups. I know I have a lot to work on when it comes to upper body. This was quite apparent when I went to help the GSO move my huge ass couch out the door and could barely lift it. So yeah. Between this and Laser Tag and biking on the stationary I think I'll be in pretty good shape this year finally. I got most of my eating habits down, now it's just time to put some action into the plan and build a bit of muscle.
Also the mini one started grade one this year. She absolutely loves it and had a great first day. She told me she was bullied a little bit by a boy who sits next to her but when asked what she did when he bullied her, the response I got was "i just ignored him, he's a waste of my time, but if he keeps it up i'll tell the teacher" soooo cute I just love her to bits. I can't wait to see her this month!
I should prolly go back to work seeings how my break is over in 5 mins. I still love working at the hospital I can't believe how fast time has past that I've been here so long. Seems like I just started yesterday.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

GODZILLA

rulezors