Thursday, September 9, 2010

cool beans

ok so there's no beans but this other stuff is kinda neato....


Scientists say the higher your I.Q. the more you dream.
While this may be true, don’t take it as a sign you’re mentally lacking if you can’t recall your dreams. Most of us don’t remember many of our dreams and the average length of most dreams is only 2-3 seconds–barely long enough to register.

wow i must be super duper smart then! I like this fact. Although my dreams lately have seemed to be stressful or have stuff in them I'm really not happy with. They say that dreams are ways to get through things we're dealing with in real life and that its good to have them even if they aren't what we want them to be (usually most of us want good dreams that make us happy) I haven't had my re-occurring dream where I'm on a journey with the GSO but rather I've been having dreams of the mini one passing away. This could be because my last surviving grandparent is sick and her birthday is coming up, or it could be a change ahead. I dunno all I do know is that I just hope she's safe and happy. She sounds like she is when I talk to her on the phone. Maybe it has more to do with other stuff that I'm just not catching. And maybe I'm not dreaming about a journey with the GSO because we seem to always be on one anyways. I guess it's true that dreams really do come true. I just hope the bad ones don't. Yeah I'm stressing about some things in real life but on the whole I'm just really really happy and grateful for all the awesome people in my life. I'm so blessed.


Also I thought this was kinda(click on cool to see) cool especially for all you photographingish buffs and historeeeeeee-ans

blah i think i should really go do my best to sleep or i'll be up all night looking at cool stuffs on the webbernets. night night.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm not sure I believe that. I have an above average IQ and can't remember a single dream. Can't say I don't dream at all as I haven't had that tested.

Agent EE said...

think harder?

GODZILLA

rulezors