Thursday, June 12, 2008

I'm gonna do the things that I wanna do I ain't got nothin ta prove to you








Life's been treating me pretty darn good, I'm pretty lucky to have such awesome friends who I care so much about and they care so much about me. This weekend is the first weekend in a long time that I have like 5 things to choose from to do, that's how you know it's summer.

Still looking to find someone to take to Kelowna with me to MR's wedding. I'm sure I'll find someone though. It should be a rushed trip up since I have face to face with Dallas on Friday then the wedding on Saturday, but the ride back should be cake.

I think it's true that this is the happiest I've been in a super long time, it's a good feeling. I still have my creativity and a lot less mania and mayhem. Yay for today.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors