Friday, February 7, 2014

Here goes everything for me.

Haven't had time to be on here in a long time. But I have to keep a journal of my happenings as of late so I figured I'd post them on here instead of keeping them to myself in a regular journal. (which is what i've been doing lately)

It's day two of my mindfulness experience. I'm being mindful of how the shampoo in my shower. Sounds stupid but it takes a lot to connect ones self to the plants that were growing then harvested and carefully separated to make my shampoo and how it flows out of the pump and nourishes my hair as I scrub it.

It's also day one of working out to 30 day shred. I hated it, I swore at the host the whole time and felt embarrassed even though it was only me down stairs working out. I'm so out of shape and over weight but blogging about it is hopefully going to keep me motivated to keep going with it and give me some where I can record my victories and successes and failures and weaknesses until I'm able to be strong enough to endure kickboxing for an hour. Here goes nothing.  

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors