Sunday, January 27, 2013

busy week of going to tragically hip with HJ then birthday party at Craigory's for me on friday and ufc and home cooked dinner with chocolate wine *thanks tina and greg it was delish* made my saturday night with HJ and his friend S. Got some great compliments on my madd aide skillz by two nurses i hold high regard for this week too. its been super awesome. also HJ asked if i wanted to move in with him. my first response was no, then it was "i'll think about it" then that turned into a yes so in a few months i'm gonna be moving into his house! seems fast but really i don't think it is too bad. we'll see how things go month by month. he's so good to me. oh and my dad got to meet him finally. he really likes him even though he didn't talk to much and mom loves him so things are good good good. i can't wait!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

GODZILLA

rulezors