Friday, December 30, 2011

Lovin it

Got a new room mate for a little while he's super awesome and makes me smile all the time. Really good guy. But it's just for a bit then back to being a house of us girls. Had a decent Christmas with my lil family. Worked for most of it though. Had a pretty rad day today, talked with my little sister and her kids, took care of saydikins went for coffee with one of my best friends and I'm gonna help her paint her art room so we can paint on canvases together in there. I'm also going to throw in the towel and try scrap booking with her. We'll see if I can get over my fear of cutting up expensive papers. *shudders* Got an email from one of my favorite dj's in the UK, which totally made my day. I miss him so much.

and i got some face time with one of my favorites. he's so good to me and i love our 2 hour and 24min long phone calls at 3am just talking about nerdy things and trips we want to go on and our puppies and stuff that makes us smile.

things are looking up. just gotta get sayders feeling better if i can.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors