Friday, December 3, 2010

SO entertained

I hate cable, there's nothing ever on and you pay for a service that is rarely used. What I do love is movies, and the ability to watch a TV series without commercial breaks or having to own a pvr to watch them (i work when all the good tv is on).

Then comes this great invention called NETFLIX

this now allows me to watch the greatest series of television shows ever! RED DWARF, INVADER ZIM (my favorite comic book dude made him and jthm)

not to mention rescue me and a ton of awesome movies, documentaries and kids shows like PINGU!!!!!

i have a hard time going to bed after work cuz there's so much awesomeness on here, and cable has totally lost its shine and luster. (not that it really had a lot to begin with....Diners Drive ins and Dives was awesome that's about it)

too bad my interwebs would cost more if i canceled it. bah.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors