Friday, December 31, 2010

2010

top list for 2010

4 day road trip may long
cute little motel and winding roads of awesome

finishing upstairs renos
meeting the ladies with bosman


OMG IS SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIE!
(dars)

the mini one meeting the gso's mini ones

random walks to aspen heights



getting my photo taken with my favorite snow man

dancing with bosman on his bday

tasty's cake

sneaky hugs from TnA

screeching weasel and chixxdiggit with a super cute boy

floating down the river with the mini one

after work coffee with serfx

new roommate

every moment of my job

finding out kandar got me wow time

making the decision to go back to school

picking dandilions in the back yard

kaigiepoo

watching the twins graduation ceremony

aprikat beer

mario macaroni parties

swimming at the dawe with the lil ones

having such a supportive family and friends made the tough moments bearable

NetFlix and wow on the couch with the gso

bleep bloop

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors