Saturday, November 20, 2010

stuff i don't do enough of anymore

so i've come to realize i don't blog about cool stuff anymore, i rarely blog period but i've lost my awesomeness of posting cool beans kinda stuff...

I'm working night shift again. It's my last shift outta the three that I picked up. I think I might actually apply for the Days Nights full time line....I know I hate days but the money might be worth it. I have some calculating to do to figure out if it's going to be worth it or not and how many days vs nights for the shift dif. Nights I make an extra $5/hr and weekend nights an extra $8. evenings I get an extra 3.50 so for days i wouldn't get any extra, hmmmm. like i said i'll have to do some calculating.

one great thing about night shift is looking up stuff when i get bored which happens ... believe it or not

so I got bored and decided to look up nerdy desktops and found this...it's pretty hawt.




i think i'm just gonna leave this page open and keep adding to it through out the night. =) so enjoy my little random night shift awesomeness....




cool book that's cool


if i had 1000.00 kicking around i would get one of these for the wall when you come into the house

2 comments:

SanRod said...

LOL THAT COAT RACK THING ROCKS!!!!!

Agent EE said...

wanna buy me one for xmas!!!!?!!!! they're on etsy! hint hint hint oh forget it i hate xmas....BIRTHDAY! gives you more time to save ;)

GODZILLA

rulezors