Sunday, October 31, 2010

updater

*sigh* i can't find my camera sd card adapter so i haven't been posting pics or anything really cool lately. i've been on days off since wed, and have the rest of this week off too. just been really really busy with the GSO getting things all sorted out and transitioned. today we're going to calgary to take my mini one and her older brother trick or treating. i love it. its my favorite season and my favorite day with her and it makes me so happy to share that with him. we went to a halloween party on friday at a co workers which was super fun. also the GSO got us an Xbox360 *does happy dance* it's pretty sw00t. my ex husband traded me my VW golf for a brand new 50" plasma screen TV! so playing vidja games on it is so pretty. this month has been pretty stellar. i'll post up picks of the party, and the rave we went to at the begining of the month PURE. and hopefully of some from tonight. in all things that have been going on i have to say i'm really happy. nothing's easy but i know from experience that things that we work the hardest on, are the things that come with the greatest reward.

1 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

GODZILLA

rulezors