Thursday, October 7, 2010

busy but happy

this is gonna be awesome, i'm biking on my mod'd stationary bike thinking about how awesome this extended long weekend is. sewing phat pants and a skirt for PURE on saturday night, (pants are pretty much done, just have the skirt now. what started out as my nephew wanting to come over and play world of warcraft and street fighter has now turned into him and my niece, their new little brother coming over for the day and going swimming, which has morphed into the gso bringing his kidlets too, i'm super excited it's gonna be hectic and fun. only one missing is the mini one but i think she has school and we're running out of hands so maybe next time i'll invite her and her brother. i get to meet brenty's new addition, he got a new puppy and i'm so excited to meet it on saturday when we stop in to get my carstarter checked. :AN is coming to town and we're going for a quick coffee on saturday, i got the mustang out of the drive way, and have a potential buyer for my vw (on the condition he keeps the sticker on it that says 'i read your email'). i have turkey dinner with my mom's side on sunday and then coming up i'm meeting my cute french girlfriend in kananaskis. i'll post some pics of PURE i'm sure. *does happy fun dance* *twirl* don't think i could get much happier. sw00t for long weekends for cute girls!

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors