Thursday, March 15, 2012

we were in oil country

so we went to the oilers game and we lost but we had soooOOOoooOOOoo much fun! I got to play some madd pinball and we had awesome conversations about the deep seas and music and fun things like that. made me re listen to massive attack which is super cool. also got me wearing my super sweet jersey that bosman got me for my 30th bday. all in all it was a great adventure. i'd do it again =) then again i love hockey. i posted two videos for you to enjoy from my brain going to an oilers game. thanks B2 and Craigers for an awesome night.

the mini one is now officially 8. i can't believe it but it's true. her parties were awesome and i was so happy to be part of both of them. she's so great we have such a strong bond and i'm so lucky to have such a wonderful daughter. i just love her to bits. and i know that she loves me just as much.

in other great news torturechambers got me a great gift SKATE OR DIE for NES!!!! along with some magnet words for the fridge! I'm a happy girl! soooo lucky

well i should try to get some sleep in since i'm going to be busy tomorrow with a long list of things to do on my day off some are with my favorite sayders!! she's in luck tomorrow. she gets new food, a bath and new tags. my car gets a good cleaning and my ipod gets some new tunes. and i get to hang out with Dmaster before he leaves on his trip. all in all sounds like a great productive day.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors