Tuesday, February 28, 2012

update chicka chicka update

going to edmonton this morning should be fun times, gonna drop off my mix tapes and hang out with thepunisher and see Dal if he's around. Unfortunately Jarisrad is not around. :( but awesome i'm going to see jendanger and possibly peek at my new tattoo sketch! sooooo excited! I'll post pics of it when i get it done. in other news i'm a sad panda cuz saydi ate my nintendoDS oh well just means i get a new one! sw00t! also i'm gonna get to throw on my jersey again cuz craigers and i and B2 are going to an OILERS GAME!!!! life has been pretty sw00t for me I say. ooooh also my brother got SWTOR and we're playing together and Dars got it too and i'm sure he's gonna start a toon on my server too. <3 i love that game. had an awesome coffee date with Dmaster. but i should get some work done and write him an email. that's todays update of my life =)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors