Tuesday, September 13, 2011

oooops i'm back on it again

I can't sleep.



maybe it's because i'm too excited about my trip,

maybe it's because i don't have to work tomorrow,

maybe it's because my nails smell like fresh nail polish as i just painted them with glow in the dark nail polish when i was laying in bed bored to tears....yes my eyes were tearing up....also a possability from the nail polish. ok ok ok i've learned you do not paint your nails in bed especially glow in the dark as they are far too distracting to fall asleep.


i read wicked for a while, played Klax on my DS and just layed there listening to my breath trying to fall into a lull of sleep....didn't work. anyways i miss all the others who can't sleep that used to be up on msn. sigh gone are the days. and boot if you're reading this reply to my email mr.!



the end.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors