Sunday, July 31, 2011

rubber ducky farts






ok so i'm going to post about something i hate admitting to anyone that i do. i fart. yup plain and simple i pass gas. the other day i explained how i do this by means of a rubber duck. you squeeze a rubber duck it squeaks through the bottom of it's self.....kinda like when the GSO told me to relax and squeezed me>>>> I farted (like the duck i squeaked out my bottom). So there you have it. Me farting is like a rubber duck squeaking. We are both cute and both push air out our bottoms making noise.








I remember my girlfriends son came home so disheartend and when she asked why he said because you lied to me mom and I got in trouble for it. So she asked him to explain what happend. So a girl in his grade one class farted and he got really concerned and asked if she was ok and she said ya i just farted i'm fine. well he started calling her a liar and got really upset with her outrageous claim...."its all because you told me girls don't fart mom!" we burst into tears laughing and she appolegized and explained girls do fart (just like rubber ducks)

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors