Tuesday, August 3, 2010

blah sleeplessness

i can't sleep and i blame the gso i was dead tired then he started talking about how he wanted to do all these projects and it got me into thinking about projects then i got somewhat manic and went through a bunch of boxes that my brother had of mine. turns out they were all from when brenty and i moved apart. i found year books, photos of tim and i and nick and tennille and my wedding album and some photos from Germany.

Made me a lil sad but incredibly happy to remember all those amazing times with all those amazing people. and yeah i'm gonna brag i was hot on my wedding day dammit. but the one photo i was looking for in there i couldn't find .... the etnies one. oh well i'm sure i have it somewhere. i have no regrets i just think we got married too young and had too many things on the go that weren't in sync. *le sigh*

thanks for the memories guys they are amazing! i'll try to get my scanner running so i can scan them and post em.

0 comments:

GODZILLA

rulezors